First foods – getting off to the best start.
Being a new mum can be overwhelming. Add to that contradictory advice – give him purées. No, give him finger foods from day one. Give one food at time. No don’t worry – bolognese as a first food is fine.
It shouldn’t be this complicated. And it really isn’t.
My course is held in a small group of up to 10 parents and will give you the knowledge to set your baby on a life long journey of enjoying food. You will leave feeling confident with a plan and recipes that work for you and your child.
We will cover:
- different approaches to introducing your baby to food – purees, baby-led weaning, the division of responsibility
- recognising the signs your child is ready
- how much food you should be offering
- allergies and other safety considerations (choking vs gagging)
- what is a ballanced diet and best first foods
- moving on after the first couple of months
This course is also available in a 1-2-1 format or can be booked as a small private session. Contact me to find out more or check my Facebook page for latest dates and info.