First foods – getting off to the best start.
Being a new mum can be overwhelming. Add to that contradictory advice – give him purées. No, give him finger foods from day one. Give one food at time. No don’t worry – bolognese as a first food is fine.
It shouldn’t be this complicated. And it really isn’t. Join me and other mums to find out all you need to know to get your baby off to the best start with food. Your little ones are welcome too!
My course is held in a small group of up to 10 parents and will give you the knowledge to set your baby on a life long journey of enjoying food. You will leave feeling confident with a plan and recipes that work for you and your child.
We will cover:
- different approaches to introducing your baby to food
- recognising the signs your child is ready
- paramedic led paediatric first aid (so you never have to worry about choking again)
- how much food you should be offering
- allergies and other safety considerations (choking vs gagging)
- what is a ballanced diet and best first foods
- moving on after the first couple of months